- The buyer and the seller have agreed that the buyer, where he/she is a natural person, is obliged to notify the seller of his name and surname, address of permanent residence including postal code, telephone number and the e-mail address.
- The buyer with the seller has agreed that the buyer, where he/she is a legal entity or a natural person eligible for business, is obliged to notify the seller of his business name, address, including postcode, company ID, VAT number, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The seller hereby notifies the buyer that, under Section 10 (3) b) of Act no. 122/2013 Z.z. on the protection of personal data as amended, the seller as an operator in the process of concluding a purchase contract will process the personal data of the buyer without his consent as the person concerned as the processing of the buyer’s personal data will be performed by the seller in pre-contractual relations with the buyer and processing of the buyer’s personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a purchase contract in which the buyer acts as one of the parties.
- The buyer, by ticking the box before submitting the order, expresses his / her approval in accordance with the Section 11(1) of the Personal Data Protection Act, in order to process and store his personal data, in particular those mentioned above and / or which are necessary for the seller’s activities concerning the transmission of information on new products, discounts and shares on the goods offered and processed in all of its information systems concerning the transmission of information on new products, discounts and actions on the goods offered.
- The Buyer grants the Seller such time-limited approval to fulfil the purpose of processing the buyer’s personal data. Following the fulfilment of the purpose of the processing, the seller will immediately secure the liquidation of the buyer’s personal data. The buyer may withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. Consent expires within 1 month of receipt of the revocation of consent by the buyer to the seller.
- The website operator wishjewelrybyyou.com undertakes that the data provided will only be used for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract on the basis of the business terms and conditions specified by the seller.
- The processed data will not be disclosed, made available, or provided to a third party, except for the carrier.
- The seller hereby notifies the purchaser that, in accordance with Section 15 (1) (e) points 3 and 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act for the processing of buyer’s personal data, it is assumed that the purchaser’s personal data will be provided and made available to the following third parties, of the beneficiaries:
Slovenská pošta, a.s., having the seat at Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, Identification No: 36631124, registered in the Commercial register of the Regional Court of Banská Bystrica, Department Sa, File No 803/S
- Buyer may require the Seller to process his or her personal data and provide:
9.1 the confirmation that his/her personal data are processed or not
9.2 the purpose of processing his or her personal data
9.3 in a generally understandable form of information on the processing of his or her personal data in the information system and on its status concerning:
- identification details of the seller and the seller’s representative, if appointed
- identification data of the intermediary; this does not apply if the seller does not proceed to obtain personal data under Section 8 of Personal Data Protection Act.
9.4 in a generally understandable form, accurate information concerning the source from which it obtained its personal data for processing
9.5 in a generally comprehensible form, counterpart his or her personal data that is being processed,
9.6 supplementary information that is necessary for the purchaser in view of all the circumstances and conditions of the processing of personal data in order to guarantee its rights and the rights of the protected interests:
- lessons learned of the willingness or obligation to provide the required personal data; if the seller acquires the buyer’s personal data under the consent of the purchaser under Section 11 of Personal Data Protection Act, he shall also notify him of the period of validity of the consent and if the buyer has the obligation to provide personal data resulting from a directly enforceable legally binding act of the European Union of the international treaty to which the Slovak Republic is bound, the seller notifies the purchaser of the legal basis which imposes this obligation and notifies the buyer of the consequences of the refusal to provide personal data,
- information about third parties, if this is foreseen or it is obvious that personal data will be provided to them
- circle of recipients where this is foreseen or is obvious that personal data will be made available to them,
- on the form of disclosure, if personal information is to be disclosed
- third countries, if it is foreseen or is evident that personal data will be transferred to these countries
9.7 correcting his or her incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that is being processed,
9.8 liquidation of his/her personal data, where the purpose of their processing has been met; where these are processed by official documents containing personal data, they may request their return,
9.9 the destruction of his or her personal data that is subject to processing, the violation of the Personal Data Protection Act or other applicable law of the Slovak Republic.
- The seller undertakes to treat and store the buyer’s personal data in accordance with the applicable Slovak legislation.
- The Seller declares that he/she will process personal data in accordance with good morals and will act in a manner that does not conflict with or violate the Personal Data Protection Act or other generally binding legal regulations. The seller declares that the consent of the person concerned will not be enforced or made conditional on the threat of refusal of the contractual relationship, service, goods or obligations established by the seller.
- The Buyer, upon a free written request, has the right to object to the Seller against:
- the processing of his or her personal data that is presumed to be or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without his consent and requesting their liquidation,
- the use of the personal data referred to in Section 10 Article 3 (d) for the purposes of direct marketing by post, or
- the provision of personal data specified in Section 10 par. Article 3 (d) for the purposes of direct marketing.