The seller will send a confirmation of the receipt of the buyer’s order by e-mail to the buyer’s email address given in the order.
- SUPPLY CONDITIONS AND TIME LIMITS
- Ordered goods are delivered through the company Slovenská pošta (general post services). The delivery time is usually 5-7 business days following the receipt of the order. The seller of the ordered goods will also attach the accounting documents – the invoice.
- Where the buyer buys goods for which a promotion is published, the price for these goods is valid until the stock is sold out.
- Where the buyer and seller do not agree otherwise in the purchase contract, the seller is obliged to deliver the ordered goods without undue delay, as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days from the date of the purchase contract. Where the seller fails to fulfil his obligation to deliver the goods within 30 days following the purchase contract, the buyer will ask him / her to deliver the goods in a reasonable time indicated by the buyer. Where the seller does not deliver the goods within this additional reasonable period, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
PAYMENT FOR GOODS, FEES FOR CHARGE
- PAYMENT WITH PAYMENT CARD VIA PAYPAL
Concerning ordered goods, the buyer may pay by credit card, for example, Visa Card, MasterCard Card.
- PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
Buyers can also pay via PayPal account the amount indicated in the order.
- FEES FOR DELIVERY
The delivery charge for all countries of the European Union, Great Britain and Switzerland is € 5.90.
In the case of ordering goods above 150 EUR, the delivery fee for EU is not charged, so the transport is FREE.
CLAIM OF GOODS
- The relevant provisions of the Civil Code as well as the Consumer Protection Act are applicable to the claim of goods.
- Claims shall be applied without undue delay.
- The Buyer is obliged to fill in the claim form, which he finds on our website and give his name and surname, address, tel. number, order number, date of receipt of the goods and description of the claimed defect of the goods. The buyer is obliged to send a copy of the invoice to the seller when he claims the goods.
- Returned goods properly wrapped shall be sent to the address:
WISH VITA s.r.o., having the seat at: Gusevova 26, 821 09 Bratislava – municipality Ružinov
NEVER send return items on a cashback.
- The seller decides on the claim of goods as a rule immediately, but not later than within 5 business days. In case where a complex assessment of the technical condition of the goods is required, the seller decides to claim the goods within 30 days of delivery to the seller. If he does not decide within this time limit, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract or has the right to exchange goods for new goods.
- The seller is obliged to issue a written document about the equipment of the claim no later than 30 days following the date of the claim.
- The seller is required to reclaim and terminate the claim in one of the following ways, by:
- a) the exchange of goods;
- b) the repair of goods;
- c) returning the purchase price;
- d) paying a reasonable discount for the goods;
- e) the rejection of the claim, while the refusal of the claim shall be justified.
- The seller shall inform the Buyer of the claim equipment in writing.
- The seller is required to issue a receipt to the buyer.
- The seller is required to keep records of claims made in accordance with the relevant generally binding legal regulations.
- Where the buyer is not satisfied with the seller’s handling of his/her claim or if he/she believes that the seller has breached his rights, he/she is able to contact the seller for a remedy. If the seller answers or fails to respond to a request for redress within 30 days of the date of dispatch, the buyer has the right to make a proposal to open an alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Section 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes and on amendment of some laws.
- The relevant business entity for alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes with the seller is the Slovak Trade Inspection, Prievozská 32, 827 99 Bratislava 27, www.soi.sk or other relevant legal entity registered in the List of Alternative Dispute Resolution Bodies maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available on http://www.mhsr.sk); the consumer has the right to choose which of those alternative dispute resolution entities to address. The consumer may use the on-line dispute resolution platform to make a proposal for an alternative dispute resolution available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.